Tuesday, April 03, 2018

There is nothing like a DREAM - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday April 3, 2018
 
Welcome to Catch the bug New Release day..
Bugaboo image is Gus Buddha  it also comes with a sentiment but I opted not to use it.  Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 
This is my card. I started by using a piece of paper that Monika at Creative with Monika gave me. I thought it had a nice masculine feel to it. I colored Gus with copics and then I wasn't sure what sentiment to use. So I looked through my Club Scrap stamps and found this.. I know Gus is usually pretty sarcastic and all but with the Buddha pose he's in I though he was maybe a little more philosophical.. so I chose this sentiment. The sentiment is so true.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #523 - add a quote
Artistic inspirations #197 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 14 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #65 - anything goes

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! He's too cute!! I love the sentiment and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rose Andrew said...

Great card and love the image . Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Hugs Rose

Juls said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your Gus Buddha is wonderful. I managed to get this one done. Just finding it hard now with working to keep up with crafting, argh.

Eve's Been Reading said...

What a fun image, love this! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Tammi said...

Wonderful. So pretty.

Tammi
http://www.acraftygalslife.com

Dotstolines said...

Such a fun and quirky creation:)! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/