Monday, April 02, 2018

happy birthday

Monday April 2, 2018
 
Good morning..  I have been playing in my craft room and went through my water color tablet where I had stamped a bunch of images. Most times when I get a new stamp set in my monthly kits I stamp them in the water color tablet and then when I have free time or I am thinking on the deck this summer. Nice way to spend time outside and craft.  Well I remembered these fun images from Mama Elephant so I used my Mission paints and colored them up. I then used the dies and I used the Mama Elephant 12 sq. die and thought this would work great. I took a piece of white card stock and Ranger inks and inked up the background. I added the frame with foam tape then added the darling images with foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment from Tech. Tuesday and added some Simon Says hearts.  This will make someone happy when they receive it.. I love it.
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 328-329 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #227 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 13 - anything goes
Always fun #52 - happy birthday
Artistic inspirations #197 - anything goes

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The images are all so sweet!! I love the colors and fabulous design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Larelyn said...

What a cute layout. I just love all the precious images. Thanks for joining our Always Fun Challenge.

Christine said...

Amazing card! Love the windows, each with a cute little image. Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Absolutely delightful, the Windows with all the cuties is so fun. Great card x

Tammi said...

Wonderful. So pretty.

Tammi
http://www.acraftygalslife.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love all the apertures and little images---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x