Wednesday, February 14, 2018

To my friend - Aud Sentiments #197

Thursday February 15-26, 2018
 
Welcome back to another challenge at Aud Sentiments #197  Our theme for this challenge is FOR A FRIEND + SENTIMENT 
 

 
Our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up
 
 


I am using the image called Fairy Magic.. I used copic to color her and the butterflies. I embossed the background with an embossing folder. I heat embossed the sentiment that is from Dolphin song. it's an old wood stamp. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the wings and butterflies.

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations #193 - anything goes/opt. valentines
Word art Wednesday wk. 322-323 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #390 - lots of layers
As you like it - favorite way to add sentiment (I like to get the card done and added the embossed strip under the image. I try to use the same color as the bg so it ties it together. Also using foam dots to give it a nice depth.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Delightful card, love the fab blue, yellow and green combo and the delicately coloured butterflies.
Hugs, Sandy

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely bright colours. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

A great card Billie. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Lori Turner said...

Awww...this is adorable! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is gorgeous. Love the butterflies.