Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Ever notice how cupid rhymes - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday February 13, 208
 
Tomorrow being Valentines day this New / Old release from Bugaboo would be perfect for that fun someone.. Check out the Catch the bug DT on their creations using this image.
 
If you've followed me long enough you know I love Stella.. This is Stella love stupid cupid.. Her and Gus crack me up.. I colored my image with copics and added some Spectrum noir to her hearts and boots. I added glitter to her wings. I then used My favorite things stitch die. I ran the red card stock through an embossing folder. I then went through my box of Stampin up punched flowers and chose three and added them and Martha Stewart punch leaves. To the center of the flowers I added Nuvo Drops.
 She's one crazy funny lady.

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #108 - love, valentines, wedding, friendship
The crafters café # 189 - humorous
Brown sugar #275 - valentines day
AAA cards #108 - love
Artistic inspirations #193 - anything goes/opt. valentines
Cards in envy - love you so much
Love to scrap #106 - I love you
Try it on Tuesday - love is in the air
Creative moments #136 - anything goes/opt. umbrella
Cute card Thursday #516 - love
QKR stampede #282 - anything goes
Crafty catz #403 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 454 - love is in the air
Crazy 4 challenge #421 - valentine/anniversary
My time to craft #364 - love is all we need
Cupcake inspiration #439 - photo
Dragonfly journeys #111 - love
Addicted to stamps #161 - have a heart
Use your stuff #299 - love is all around
Always fun #45 - valentine
The daily marker day 30



31 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun Valentine's card! I love the image you used and the glitter that you added to her wings looks wonderful 😁. Thanks so much for joining our Love is in the Air challenge at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

kathyinozarks said...

a very fun card

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! She's too cute!! Totally makes me smile!! I love the glittery wings, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Meggymay said...

This is a fabulous fun card and image, its a super sentiment as well. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Lisa Lynn said...

Like the small flowers and the embossed background. Your wings are amazing.

Rosie said...

A fabulous card.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Jane said...

So it does! What fun. Thanks for playing at AAACards

Sandy said...

I love Stella and your card is adorable! Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Valentines Day!
- Sandy, DT

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh my gosh. This is hilarious! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy this week for our "Love You So Much" challenge.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Haha, what a funny card. I love it. Beautiful coloured and I love the little glitter on her wings.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

carol said...

super fun card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week x carol

cass said...

Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Humorous" challenge.

missgailly said...

LOL! This card made me smile. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail - Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your Valentine's card is just my style! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Dorothy S said...

I agree - Stella does bring a smile, and here she is not exception! Cute card! Sorry I am late with this comment. We hope to see you for our new challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT

Lia said...

This is a fab card!
Lia, DT S4F

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous make and thanks for sharing at crafty catz with us this week hope to see you next week as we have a GDT call too for March

NanaConnie said...

Cute image, Billie, with fab coloring and wonderfully funny sentiment! Thanks so much for coming to play in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Love it! That image and sentiment are perfect! Thanks for the laugh and thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.
~Sandy
Sandy Trefger Creative Designs

susiestacey said...

Great card and l love the fun image you have used.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shylaashree said...

you have created a fun valentine card billie. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@S4F
Adhiraacreations

Ceal said...

how fun! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

cass said...

Fun card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Valentine" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

LucieGCards said...

This card made me giggle! Funny sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Quillish said...

Haha.. What a fun card this is! Your colouring as always is awesome Billie.Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. Hugs, Ishani.

Indy's Designs said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lori said...

Oh my word - that sentiment gave me a chuckle! Very cute card and I love your flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTSCB! - Lori DT

Cazro said...

Such a fun card, made me smile. Thanks for joining in with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

Betta said...

This card is really fin!!! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at Brown Sugar Challenges!
Bettascrap DT
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ines said...

Gorgeous card:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/