Monday, September 18, 2017

All the goodness of Life in a cup

Monday September 18, 2017
 
This is day 4 of the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop
 and I am back with another card

This is my card. I added Ranger Oxide inks to the background and spritzed with water. I then took Bristol smooth paper and added various colors of Mission paints. I let them dry. I then took my Simon Says stitched leaves die and cut out quite a few. I still have more left over even after adding all of these below. I did take some Oxide ink and added just a smidge of color where it needed more color. I then stamped and embossed a Verve sentiment and just free hand cut it out. I stamped and embossed Tim Holtz crazy bird and colored with Mission paints. I cut an extra wing as I wanted it to look like he was holding the giant to go coffee cup which is a die from Simon Says and colored with Mission paints. I then added all the elements to the card base.  This is a fun card and this wise bird has one heck of a giant cup of coffee and I think that is why his eyes are so buggy.. I think the caffeine just hit him.. LOL

Challenges:
Fall coffee lovers
AAA cards #99 - autumn colors
AAA cards #99 - autumn colors
Pile it on #134 - feathers/scales or no pattern papers
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Use your stuff #280 - pets
Crafting from the heart #175 - anything goes
Always fun #24 - fall colors
Make my Monday #55 - autumn colors
Word art Wednesday wk. 300-301 - anything goes
 
 
 

25 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The bird is too cute!! I love the adorable cup and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie!
This is super cute. Hope you're having an awesome week!
Hugs,
Karen

Bonnie said...

A great background and leaves but I've got to say that the owl is my favorite part! He makes me smile!

Traci Cooley said...

Adorable card, I love the little owl.

Jerrie said...

aaw, this is so cute and i love your saying1

Shanna Slater said...

Love all the colors :) that owl is adorbs!

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

missgailly said...

Lovin' that crazy bird! Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

~amy~ said...

This is so fun, love the bird and coffee cup together!

New Creations said...

How adorable! Love the bird with a pretty cup!

Becca Yahrling said...

I'm a birdie lover and I adore this one! Fun card.

Jane said...

Super coloura and I love that quirky owl - great fun! Thanks for joining in with the Autumn Colours Challenge at AAA Cards.

Lori Turner said...

What a bright, cheery coffee card! Love it!

Cheryl said...

I think I want some of that coffee ;) Love all the colors and that owl is so cute. Thanks for playing at AAA cards.

Lisa said...

Love this! Beautiful and adorable all at once!

SewPaperPaint said...

A great design with this crazy bird. How fun! Hugs, Autumn

Ann said...

Lovely card, super fun owl.

Chris C said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Fikreta said...

thats great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute owl card and lovely colors.

Helen F. said...

Very cute. Love the coffee loving bird ;-)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Adorable!!!

Melissa L. said...

This is a cool card. Great owl. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards.

Hetty said...

Love your card with all the fun stamps and leaves, great combination.

Keti's Projects said...

Love your card and this crazy bird. Great colours too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Pile It on. Be sure to visit again for a new challenge soon. Keti (DT)