Sunday, March 19, 2017

You rawr the best - Billie and Monika

Monday March 20, 2017
 
oops I think I posted 12 hr. too soon..
 
Well Monika and I are on month 2 of our challenge to each other.. My months to chose are Feb and March so I chose Monsters for March only because I recently got these awesome errie eyes by Doodlebug and wanted to use them.. Aren't they the cutest eyes.. The stamp set is Taylored Expressions and dies. I colored them in copics. The background is another piece of the found stash of papers I made with my home made Gelli plate. I again used bubble wrap to get the circle. There is bronze metallic and teal paints. I made the paper quite awhile back so not sure brands. I thought this would make a nice background and fun way to use the paper. I circle punched the sentiments and added floss to make it look like balloons. Added some white dots and rounded the two corners and called me happy...
I hope you head over to Monika's blog Creative with Monika and see her monster card.. She has really helped me think more on making my own backgrounds vs. DP.. I like the idea .. but I do love my DP..
 
Challenges:
The daily marker day   day 20
Cards und more #180 - kids/children
Simon Wednesday - a bit o green (Taylored Expression images/sentiments)
Fab 'n' funky #342 - children
Cute card Thursday #469 - celebrate
A bit more time to craft #40 - anything goes
Creatalicious challenges #111 - anything goes/opt. gems/pearls
Word art Wednesday #274-275 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #180 - anything goes
Crafty catz #162 - anything goes/opt. touch pink
QKR stampeded #235 - congrats or anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #86 - recycle/old stash (stash- background paper, floss)
A gem of a challenge #190 - boy birthday





23 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

That Bubble Wrap on Gelli Plate ???
yay I never try it (must try cause my hubby have bought me Gelli Plate since last year hehe LOL)
and your background is tooo FUN Billie
fit for your monster
and nice sentiment in Circle too cuutee Monster with all the dots
heyy I used the dots too but my monster is Purple Blue Green and Orange...yours is cuute with that googling eyes
Lovely theme and I love to made my card too Billie
See you again soon next month :)
hugs
Monika

Sue Crease said...

What a wonderful fun card, would be great for a little guy.
Sue

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card and cute images thanks for sharing!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these little monster guys are way too cute! They make me smile and such a fun idea for a birthday design!! Fabulous colors too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card, what amazing monsters !!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Judith said...

So cute and so much fun - what a delightful creation! thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this weekat Fab'nFunky Challenges hugs Judith xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a great fun card.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Ginny Maxam said...

What a great crafty card! Love the craftsmanship. Thank you for sharing your Art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M ~ DT

Heather said...

So cute!! Your monsters are adorable (love the balloons) and that background is awesome! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and Fun card Billie thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Billie! The monsters are super cute & the background looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Happy Card, love the background
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, love the colours and cute images. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Sherri said...

What a fun birthday card! Everyone needs a little "silliness" in their lives! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Dorothy S said...

What a great background for your adorable monsters - I like monsters when they are as cute as yours! Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede (with an optional twist of congratulations). Dorothy S, DT

karalschuknecht said...

Super cute card. I LOVE the background and the cute monsters. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Lia said...

A great fun card and I like it!
Lia, DT S4F

Tina Campbell said...

OMgosh this is just a Super cute card 🙂 Thank you for playing along with us at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
Tina-DT

Stempelomi said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge this time and good luck :)

nocne życie said...

Hi,
Beautiful work, great colors and digi is sensational.
Thank you for participating in the Scrapping4funChallenge challenge
Agnieszka DT

Anja said...

Love the little Monsters :) Great Card.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja