Wednesday, November 09, 2016

String up the lights - Aud Sentiments #168

Thursday November 10-22, 2016
 
Welcome to Thursday for our two week challenge at Aud Sentiments #168
 
It's ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT
 

Our sponsor for this card is Aurora Wings
 

This is my fun card.. I love this cute image.. I have to tell you I wanted to make light shining from the bulbs.. but I was so scared I would mess up the image so for this card.. the lights aren't plugged in yet.. LOL.. I love when I see artist make that awesome shadow glow but I was not confident enough that I could pull it off.  I took a piece of left over watercolor paper that was from a prior project and used the Stampin up ornament die and cut it out and added the sentiment from Paper Trey ink to it.  I also found a jar of small star sequins and so added them to the background.  Kind a tie'n in the colors.
This card made me happy.. I hope you play along and remember to add your sentiment so we can see it.
 

Challenges:
Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas #306 - Christmas
Craft your passion #337 - anything goes
Simon Monday - shine bright / sparkle (sequins sparkle and wink stella on lights)
Melonheadz friends - add a sentiment
Crafty sentiment - winter
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Inky chicks #75 - winter wonderland
Lemon shortbread #28 - anything goes
Cards und more #171 - girls girls girls
Penny's paper-crafty #303 - anything goes
Addicted to stamps #219 CAS
Creative moments #106 - anything goes/opt. thank you /giving thanks
Word art Wednesday wk. 256-257 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #97 - use a sentiment
The Daily marker day 10 color challenge





16 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely colourful card. I love the bauble. Elaine

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Billie! Love the soft colors on your adorable image! Fabulous ornament die and sentiment is perfect! The star sequins really finish your card!

Brenda

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Billie, love your colouring of this so cute image.

Jane Savage said...

What a cutie! love the colours you've chosen!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 306 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

Hetty said...

Sweet and lovely card.

Catie Cuddles said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy Crafting! Catherine X DT

Chris said...

Sweet image and a lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Chris
x

Julie B said...

The die cut ornament was a nice addition to your design.
Thanks for sharing with us at CuM. :)

Alpna said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge. I hope to see you again.

Alpna- DT Member

Crafty Amy said...

What a fun cute card :D
It would be great if you could join us for our first ever challenge and DT call at Crafty Purple Frog (http://craftypurplefrog.blogspot.co.uk/)
Thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs

Amy x

Monika Reeck said...

I always love your coloring so adorable and great image Billie
sweet CAS card and I love that tiny star in colors
Billie I started my new job at 8 November
no time to blogging and commenting
hope you dont mind my sweet friend...I am late at commenting the participant too hehe
Many thanks for joining with us this time at ATSM
hugs
Monika (DT at ATSM)

Wanda said...

This little sprite lights up the room, great coloring and I love the glow around him. Fantastic card, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

ELE said...

Spectacular ^ _ ^ love you so much this wonderful card with its colors.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for joining us at the MelonHeadz Friends "Add a Sentiment" Challenge... your card is so cute.

Stempelomi said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate