Friday, November 04, 2016

Oh really! - Bugaboo - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday November 4, 2016
 
Well it's been a nice first week of RETIREMENT!!! I can get use to this.. LOL
 
Today we have a Free Friday image for you all.  It's called Boxing punch..
You can find the image at Bugaboo and see the Design Teams cards using this image at Catch the bug.
 

This is the fun little guy. I wasn't sure what to do and since I am in love with the snarky Dylusions sentiments I had to chose one that I thought would fit.. This looked good so I just colored him up and added some nice papers and embossed the brown then added the sentiment. Quite simple.
 

Challenges:
Crafting by design - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #302 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 254-255 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #60 - happy anything
A bit more time to craft #31 - anything goes
Crafty girls creations #29 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #163 - anything goes
Brown sugar #223 - anything goes
PDE linky party #145 - anything goes
Alphabet - R for recipe - (sentiment/digi/embossing)
Simply paper-craft #40 - anything goes





10 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute card, great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and fun image!!!

Cara said...

What a fun card! Glad you're enjoying your retirement. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaa cute Image
like the sentiment too
great layout and all in one
cute sweet card my friend
now I will go sleep
Tuesday I start to work again
I did read your Email I OWE one answer
Billie happy sunday
hugs
Monika

Emma said...

Ha ha I love this card & i think i need to put that sentiment on my desk at work lol, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘R is for Recipe’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Christine said...

This is cute! Love the image and the sentiment. So glad you shared your card at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
Christine,
DT Member

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for sharing your humorous card with us at PDE Linky Party's Anything Goes Challenge!

Cazro said...

A great fun card, I love how the sentiment is split. Great design. Thanks for stating the 3 required elements. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and sentiment--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

ccheney said...

What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)