Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, -Inspiration Destination #107

Wednesday October 12, 2016
 
It's time for another challenge at Inspiration Destination #107 - where it's always ANYTHING GOES
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is MoonFlower
 

This is my card using the image called Harp Maiden.. I was not sure how to color the harp and the rest of the image but just took my time. I think her dress is suppose to be backless but I thought it looked best having a backing. It took a long time to color this image but I am happy with the results. I have this sentiment from Taylored Expressions which fit perfectly. I just colored the strip of paper with some Quick quote chalk in and it worked out.
I hope you play along over at Inspiration Destination it's always awesome seeing everyone's creation.
 

Challenges:
The pencil case wk. 30 - anything goes
Craft your passion #333 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #131 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #165 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #26 - anything goes
Crafting by designs - add a sentiment
Creative moments #104 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk.252 /253 - anything goes





11 comments:

Katy said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and your coloring! :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful image and your coloring is exquisite, Billie!

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Dewi Lestari said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Patti Krauss said...

Lovely card, Billie. Beautiful focal image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The card is beautiful and your coloring as well. I really hate to do scarfs and dresses....I'm just not good and always get confused on what is to be highlighted...haha Again, this is just a peaceful, elegant card.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Billie. The image is lovely, and of course you always do such an amazing job with the images, coloring, and layouts for your sweet cards. I always SO enjoy your art, and appreciate you taking the time to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week, and if you get a minute I'd love to have you visit my blog to say hello.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

Oh
A gorgeous lady
adorable colored
and loveee this elegant card Billie
nice sentiment too again the same one (like CWS challenge DT)and always love to read it...
Modern color too Billie
Great made

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and colours. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

Bev said...

such a beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Pencil Case.

ELE said...

Your card it's romantic, I love it
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT