Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Do i look like i care? / Guest designer Creative Craft Cottage

Wednesday September 7, 2016
 
I am so happy as I was chosen to be a guest designer at
 Creative Craft Cottage. It's a great pleasure and thank you for asking me.
The theme for this challenge is SPOTS AND OR STRIPES
 

 
      The image I am using is from Dr. Digis called Happy Hour Horace
 

For my card I used striped plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and a green ribbon with white dots for the theme. I used some Tim Holtz word stickers and Comotion letters for the Care?.. I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the spots in the background. I thought the sentiment really went with the image. He doesn't look like he gives a toot. I hope you head over to Creative Craft Cottage and play along in their challenge.



Challenges:
Craft rocket #23 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #27 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #154 - anything goes
PDE linky party #136 - anything goes
Robyn's fetish #332 - food or drink
Creative fingers #115 - anything goes
Art by Miran #66 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 21 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #177 - ribbon/twine/lace
Craft your passion #328 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #126 - anything goes
Simon Monday - stamp it
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 36 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #173 - photo insp.
Crafting by designs - ribbons
Word art Wednesday wk. 246-247 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - stamp it


                                                   (pin)spirational






18 comments:

Sue Crease said...

What a fun card, no he hasn't a care about his birthday has he 😊.
Sue

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous...I need to check out the background of Tim Holtz. I have one or two and don't think I have used. Yup, the sentiment is perfect. So enjoy stopping by your blog for a smile.

Virginia L. said...

Fun image! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Stamp It” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

Catie Cuddles said...

Brilliant. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Anonymous said...

Fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Wendy L said...

Super grumpy image, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Maura said...

Now, that is one grump! Too funny!! Lovely coloring, and I like the green splatters in the background. So happy you've joined us for our Stamp It challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! xx Maura

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Hahaha! Your card is so great! The coloring is exceptional and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect for the image! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
PDE Linky Party Design Team

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh. GREAT card! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Janis

Nancy said...

No! He does not look like he cares at all! lol Cute card!
Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

Pamela said...

What a great card,thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Monika Reeck said...

No he looks so serious hihi
is he angry on this photo of your card hehehe LOL
cute Image
love the color of the glass bier
cute in orange and green
sweet man card Billie
wish I have many man Images like you have :) lucky Billie hehe LOL

laurigami said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Tammi said...

Beautiful. So nice. I am a new follower. yay

hugs,
Tammi
http://craftygalslife.blogspot.com/

karenlotty said...

This made me laugh I know so many men I could send this too including my husband! Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Wendy Fraser said...

Ha ha, love it, fab image, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

What I Created Next said...

What a great humorous card. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)