Saturday, July 30, 2016

i love you more than ice cream - Catch the bug

Saturday July 30- 2016
 
Oh my how is it the end of July already.. I hope everyone is having a great summer, vacation, time..
 
Today we have a new challenge at Catch the bug... it's a
RECIPE challenge
USE 3 STRIPS OF PAPER... DISTRESS EDGES...AND ADD A TAG
 

This is my card using the above recipe.. 3 strips of paper, distressed edges and a tag.. I used the cute image called AKV ice cream  she is so cute. I love the ice cream cone.. my kind of girl. I made the top one caramel then mint chocolate chip, chocolate, and strawberry with white chips. Yummy.
I had some left over water color strips so I used them and a purple club scrap piece. The tag is from PTI. The sentiments are from Simon Says-I curved the sentiment so it would fit better. I used Quick Quote ink for the distressed look around the image. Broke out my corner chomper and rounded the edges.. I added some glossy accents to her glasses and the cherry on top of the ice cream.  The boy in her hair is Lil inker.. I hope you play along. Just follow the recipe and upload your card over at Catch the bug.
 

Challenges:
Crafty gals corner #82 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wks. 240-241 - anything goes
Creative craft cottage #68 - anything
Penny's paper-crafty #288 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
The daily marker day 26
Art Impressions #189 - sweet summer
Polkadoodles wk. 30 - anything goes
Crafting with friends #26 - anything goes
Simply paper craft #34 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #149 - anything goes
Just us girls #354 - lets hear it for the girls









12 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card looks so fresh, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
Lyn - DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Billie, really made me smile. Love the image love the watercolour strips down the sideThank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw and hope we see you again. Jennifer DT member x

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the different layers of media you used.

Beebeebabs said...

Soooooo cute - love it!!!

Monika Reeck said...

so so cuuutee
the lady with ribbon on her hair
remind me as I was 8 years old
and the ice cream looks yummy
lovely sentiment SWEET in green
your card always lovely and have happy colors Billie and modern too
that sentiment like this so sweet in green
luv this

Kellie 0:) said...

Your card is gorgeous. TFS and joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.

Renee Matarese said...

If my son told me he loved me more than ice cream I'd know he loves me TONS!! Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for our summer challenge. ~Renee

Tammi said...

Beautiful card love it. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge. big hugs

Tammi Polkadoodles,DT
craftygalslife@blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
Regards Helen DT

Bev said...

Oh this is adorable. Good Luck in our Anything Goes challenge Polkadoodles

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining in the anything goes fun over at polkadoodles and good luck
Anita (DT).
Polkadoodles