Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Inspiration Destination #33 - Thinking of you

Wednesday May 13, 2015
 
May 27 we will have a new blog address.. nothing has change re the blog but the address. There were blog issues that couldn't be corrected with out changing the blog. so head over and join /follow us.. the new address will be http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
 
but until May 2th  this will be the blog to post your cards.
 
 

 

This is my card using the image Jules.. I think she is thinking of someone as she is either getting ready to send an email, or looking at face book or photos.  I like her look.  I made another BOKEH background.  I like this one but you really don't see the dots I think I just used too many colors.  I added the sentiment and then a flower using pti die. I added a brad to the center.  I cut the image out and added her on some foam tape.   I hope you play along and have a fun time. It's always anything goes.


Challenges:
IDIC #263 - lots of layers
Craft your passion #261 - atg
Eureka stamps #140 - flowers
Loves rubberstamps #151 - add sentiment

recipe: Jules image, pti die flower, ss sentiment, ranger inks for the bokeh tech. su base, black. copics, te leaf die




5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous card's again this week Billie
Dianne xx :)

Monika Reeck said...

Like me
looking at facebook past year 2009 was my first attempt to facebook and soo happy to found my senior at my high school but now no facebook anymore I try to managed my Blog LOL
I love the bokeh you made
looks like many colors but so happy color there
great coloring the lady and her facebook hehe
Luv your card

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Love the background you have created and the flower adds a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Marcy said...

What a fun card and very cool image. I love the background you've created too. Thanks for joining our Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!