Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 4 of Billie and Monika - FLOWERS AND SENTIMENT

Monday 23, 2015
 
It's week 4 of Billie and Monika background and or no designer paper.. this week is my choice and I chose FLOWERS AND SENTIMENT.. It can be as little or as many flowers as you want.
 
I have a great stamp set from Stampin up and the large flower and leaves are from that set, I masked the large flower and then found some smaller flowers in a Simon says stamps set so added them till I got the effect I wanted. Oh the sentiment is from the Stampin up set.  I am in love with this card.. I just may give it to myself.. I mean look at the sentiment.. it's me .. RIGHT?    Just kidding.
 
Please head over to Monika's blog Creative with Monika and see her card.
 

Challenges:
Fab n funky #251 - spring into color
The paper shelter #195 - spring delights
Word art Wednesday #175 - atg
Simon Wednesday - spring inspiration
The sisterhood of crafters - photo/colors
Scrappers delights #43 - atg
Cute card Thursday #365 - spring fever
C.R.A.F.T. #303 - mothers day / female
Sassy studio # 273 - atg
Scrap & craft #5 - flowers
Crafty catz #271 - no designer papers
Creative fingers #72 - atg

recipe: su base, su sentiment and some flowers, ss other flowers, su inks





10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

Billie
I love that big flower and sweet tiny flowers too, and the color is sweet...
and nice sentiment you have too
I made my card full with flower as BG hehehe
this is so elegant and adorable
LOVE your new Watermark too
May I ask you to make one for me dear Billie..
hugs
Monika

Brenda said...

What a wonderful single layer card. Your design is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda :)

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lin said...

Love your flowers, Billie, they are just right for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Helen said...

Beautifully stamped and a really pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card, love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Spring' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creativity in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

bonnie32002 said...

I am really enjoying your challenge with Monika! I love the one layer design too not to mention the sentiment. I think you made a mistake though...you meant to send this to me, right?

Kim said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.
Kim (CraftyCatz DT) x