Thursday, August 21, 2014

Someone remembers someone cares

Thursday August 21, 2014
 
I made this card for a co worker who needed a thank you card for her pastor. I made this card and hope it's what she is looking for. If not I can give it to someone.
 
I used the PTI stamp set blessings vol. 2 and the Studio g thank you. Also used embossing powder and then old olive for the ty. I like the look.   (BTW she loved it) 
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #146  - atg
Eureka #103 - inspirational
Inky impressions #173 - atg
TSC #43 - atg
Through the craftroom door - aug 19-25  atg
recipe: pti and studio g stamps, white embossing power, su ink, scraps











7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful CAS design with such special wording.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

Great card Billie....really loely sentiment in black...and love the green Thank you...

We were in Baltic Sea but only for some days cause the condition of MIL not so good also my husband decided to go back from holiday earlier than the Planed...I am sorry that I have no time to commenting but I try if I have time to visiting you Billie..I love your card...hugs, Monika

Cibele Glazer said...

Great thank you card. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week.

karalschuknecht said...

Such beautiful CAS card with a great verse. Thanks for joining us this week for our inspirational challenge.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Amelia Lamb said...

such a lovely verse. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful card and verse, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.