Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fitztown #48 - Just for kids / Little girls are

Monday August 11, 2014
 
Hello and guess what I did???? ready???? I joined the Fitztown Challenge blog as one of their Creative Team members. I am so excited.
 
This is my first card to post for their blog challenge.
 
This is the card I made for the Just for kids challenge. I decided this would be an awesome card for any relative to give to a child. I used the image Fae 2 which can be found at the Fitztown store  
Just look under crafts index and then a drop down will show and go to Fae and you will see the image. They also have other digi images and items for sale besides digi's..
 
I love this little Hawaiian look Fae and so I needed to give some flowers in the background paper as I did not want to take away from the cute little girl by adding die/punch flowers. I have this sentiment that I thought fit well from Cloud 9 and made it more of a card for a child vs. an anyone card. Hence keeping with the just for kids theme.
I hope you play along and load your card on the Fitztown challenge blog site. Have fun and remember the theme.
 
challenges:
Crafts 4 eternity #188 - atg
Sister act #69 - atg
Eureka stamps #102 - things with wings
Sweet Stampin - photo inspiration (I went with colors)
Allsorts #271 - all sentimental
IDIC #224 - atg
recipe: fae 2 / FT, su base, basic grey kioshi, cloud 9 sentiment, copics, wink of stella glitter pen on the flowers and wings, corner chomper





10 comments:

Hazel said...

A very pretty card, Billie, and perfect for any little girl. Hazel x

Unknown said...

This is just as sweet as it can be!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Billie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Whimsey said...

Cute! And congratulations!!

Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

~Michele, DT

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card Billie, beautiful image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Marlene Atkinson said...

A very cute and beautiful card.Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful....another card I missed. I am interested in the flowers to the left of her. I thought it was part of the paper but are those added flowers. You mentioned you didn't want things to busy to take away from her. Anyway....the card is awesome.

Sammy said...

How sweet, and what a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Julie Odil said...

Billie, this is beautiful! I'm wearing my "Eureka Stamps" hat at the moment, but it sure is fun to see a Fitztown image! Thanks for joining our 'Things With Wings' challenge this week! Julie, DT member