Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Paper Pretties #321 - Christmas in July /reds and greens -- Joy to the world

Wednesday July 30, 2014
 
OH my it's almost the end of July and end of Christmas in July
 
I kind of wanted a mix of reds and greens so that is what you got.... or I got.. and he is singing Joy to the world hence the music notes. This card is using Caroling Cooper  I colored him in Copics and used a die from stampin up and corner chomped the other piece and then punched out the sentiment with a su punch
 
 
Challenges:
Jellypark - CIJ
Sister act #67 - atg
Docerela Creations #66 - atg

recipe: Caroling cooper/pp, su base, scraps, su die, su punch, copics, corner chomper








5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very festive...like the way you angled paper. You just reminded me to look for my big corner cutter....now where is it...haven't seen since I moved and haven't notice till you wrote about yours...dang...time to go hunting again.

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely delightful with wonderful festive design papers and gorgeous vibrant colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

It is fabulous gorgeous papers and brilliant image Ginny x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great papers and layers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Luxo da Lix said...

I really love Christmas... So cute. Thank for participating challenge Docerela Creations.