Monday, July 28, 2014

Paper Makeup #151 - Just Because

Monday July 28, 2014
 
 
I am sure you all have needed a Just Because card, I know I have. So this was just simple.
 

I think everyone can use a cupcake card Just Because.. and maybe give a real cupcake with the card.. wouldn't that be sweet. Thinking of you type of card but Just Because.
I kept my card pretty simple. I cut out the cupcakes and layered I on a stamped background circle and then put a bunch of stars in versa mark around it and then added some hearts for that love effect.
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz#241 - atg
Sister act #67 - atg
Crafty girls #23 - atg
The paper nest dolls #15 - atg

recipe: so sweet cupcakes pmu, su, qq blue ink, versa mark, ss cupcake party border and dies stamp, wink of stella glitter pen, words?, corner chomper, ss heart dies, copics










4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Very sweet card, love the c&s design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Alycia said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your design.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x