Monday, July 21, 2014

Paper Makeup #150 - Punches/Dies - keep your face

Monday July 21, 2014
 
Wow is this month going fast too. I can't believe it's on the back half of July already. Hope you're having a great summer and doing some fun things. If you're home I hope you take time and dig into those digi's and make a card to go with the theme for this week at
 
 
I dug out the dies and punches and made my card below.. I also have now invested into another cutting plate for my vagabond die cutter. See the nice crease in the sentiment piece. I use my die plates till they almost are so bad they break (which I have broken quite a few) Now I try to buy a couple of sets.. Well now on to my card. I have some scraps of paper... well a lot of scraps of paper and I liked the words on the background piece so chose it and then just did my dies and sentiment off of it. I punched the leafs and the flowers and added them around the dies. I love this look.
I hope you play along.. REMEMBER USE A DIGI
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz #240 - hot summer or hot colors
Sister act #66 - atg
Eclectic ellapu - atg
Dream valley #86 - summer (summer colors/sunshine in sentiment
Lacy sunshine #38 - flowers
recipe: su, scraps, su die, su punch, liq pearls, ms punch, ranger ink






6 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Very bright and cheery, Billie! Great sentiment! Love your little flowers, and the pretty pearls in them.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Billie
A beautiful card fabulous colour's and design thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful summer card brilliant sentiment gorgeous colour combo Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

tilly said...

Love the sentiment on this bright summer card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge, hope to see you again
Tilly

Unknown said...

Sweet and energetic card, love the layers and colors, and the sentiment is brilliant. This project is perfect for our 'hot summer/colors' challenge. Thank you for joining Crafty Catz Challenges this week and please come back again tomorrow for a brand new theme.
Hugs,
Anna xxx