Monday, July 07, 2014

Paper Makeup #148 - Anything Goes / You add sunshine

Monday July 7, 2014
 
Monday and so it's another challenge at Paper Makeup/makeover #148 It's Anything goes
 
Remember to use a digi image on your card.
 

This is the card I made using the digi Sunshine /you add sunshine sentiment
I embossed with clear glitter embossing powder and re inked with versa mark and more glitter embossing.. It's quite shinny in real life.. or should I say sun shinny..LOL
I thought it needed something behind the sun image so I found a spellbinder die that was perfect and that left me able to use the card stock base so I could keep the sunny look. Fun card.
 
challenges:
Cupcake inspirations #268 - color challenge
613 Avenue create #79 - atg
Sister act #64 - atg
Brown sugar #101 - atg
recipe: su, scraps, sb die, embossing powder, copics, sunshine digi pmo




5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Billie, your card makes me at least feel slightly warmer than what it is here at the moment. Wonderful, vibrant card!!!
Hugs,
Sandy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a lovely cheerful cardGinny x

Tina said...

this is an amazing card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

~Tina
sweetie dt

Sandy said...

That is one of the happiest cards I have ever seen!
Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Monika Reeck said...

lovely effect of the clear glitter embossing powder lovely sun shine and so cuutee...great card my sweet friend...hugs, Monika