Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo New Release Umbrella Mouse / When times are tough

Tuesday July 1, 2014
 
Happy July 1st. I hope you get a chance to check  out the new release at Catch the bug / Bugaboo Umbrella Mouse
 
I think this little guy is just too cute. I though with my sentiment he had to have a heart in his hand. I used a piece of washi tape down the left side of the card and added the paper clip swirl just cause it needed it.. Hope you get a chance to head over to the Bugaboo site. I know a sale is going on the whole month of July. Now is the time to stock up on all of those "wants" you've been wanting..
 
challenges:
Pile it on #26 - out door fun (I love walking in the rain, after all I live in Washington state)
613 Avenue create #78 - atg
A*muse - atg
Come and get it - animals
The pink elephant #257 - atg
Whoopsi daisy - pastel colors
Docerela #64 - atg
recipe: umbrella mouse/bugaboo, kraft, washi tape, scraps, paper clip swirl, copics, mft umbrella stamp sentiment, corner chomper, hero arts ink, ss die heart.




5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card and sentiment Ginny x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a darling image this is -- so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sara S. said...

Adorable! Thanks for dropping this by at 613 Avenue Create!

Meighan Wheller said...

What a fabulous image and I just love the sentiment! So true! A wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

Nance said...

Cute, cute card with that adorable little mouse! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge for Anything Goes! Come back and play again! Nance, DT