Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo NEW RELEASE -daisy butterfly tag / happy birthday

Tuesday July 22, 2014
 
 
So did everyone enjoy the Christmas in July that we just had ALL WEEK.. I hope you did and it's back to every day cards now.
 
I saw a card with a tag  - kind a like this  one below done on a card at Creative with Monika .. If you scroll down on her blog you will see the card I am talking about. I loved the look and when this tag came up on Catch the bug I knew I needed to try my stab at using it as the focal point. I love the final look and my strip of teal really made the card pop. I carried out the teals and blue into the yarns for the tag hole area.  Awesome tag huh.. Check out the New Release at Bugaboo
 
 
challenges:
613 Avenue create #81 - atg /opt twist party time
Cards in envy - happy birthday
Crafty sentiments - hand colored
recipe: su, yarn, corner rounder, sentiment?, embossing folder, embossing powder, copics, scrap
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully designed. Love the image printed on the text paper.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card with the tag Billie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a pretty tag on this card Ginny x

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful tag on the card and I love the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

LisaM said...

Love the embossing and beautiful tag on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the layered stamping on your tag! Great layers! Thanks for playing in our layer challenge at UYS and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous! The embossing is beautiful. The tag is so eye catching. Thanks for sharing your creativity with 613 Avenue Create.

sammi said...

Fabulous as always, Ms Billie! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Flowers" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Diane said...

Fabulous card Billie and thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and lovely job of showcasing the image.The colours are so pretty too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)

Cara said...

Gorgeous card Billie! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Please come play along with a again! (Hugs) Cara

Unknown said...

Great card, I love a good big tag!

Thank you for joining the Purple teams challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

Sheena
xxx

wendipooh13 said...

love the butterflies and colors!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love...I would like to break away and try something like this.

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie do you believe me at that day I want to commenting your lovely tag card, I really love the look you made stamped the words behind the flowers and its in purple also my FAV color EVER...love the look of your card and thanks for pointing my name here..you are so sweet...and you know at that day..the MIL falling down from our stair and I can not remember anymore to commenting here, my DH was panic and called the ambulance...its not easy to take care of her she is an active woman can not only sitting...now I already comment my friend..I love the tag you made hugs...Monika