Friday, July 04, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo FF / fun in the sun

Friday July 4th, 2014
 
**** Happy Independence day America ****
Happy Fourth of July. I hope everyone has a safe 4th. Be it travels, parties, doing fireworks.. what ever your 4th things you're doing.. I hope everyone remembers what the 4th is about.
 
Before I forget the whole month of July is 50% off of all digi's.. woohoo stock up, tell your friends and have fun getting some awesome images at an already low price.
 
 
This is the Free Friday image and just in time for summer.
I chose to use some fun papers for the background and die cut the sunglasses from a Taylor Expression die. Added some twine for the string around the neck, you know how some wear sunglasses. The bird was an added touch for a sea bird of some sorts. Not necessarily a sea gull but some sort of sea bird.
 
 
Challenges:
Little red wagon #244 - summer
Creative inspiration - atg
TSC #36 - atg
City crafters #218 - lets go to the beach
Papertake weekly - atg
Tuesday throwdown #202 - atg
Loves rubberstamps #110 - atg
recipe: ctb/bugaboo sassy beach gal, kraft, mmy summer splash, tech tues sentiment, te die, twine, copics, ms punch, scraps





11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the sun glasses Ginny x

Sarah said...

Yeah, she's a little sassy alright! :0) Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Rosanne said...

Such a fun and summery card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon.

Indah Permata Sari said...

This is such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

What a super card!! I love those glasses! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

A fun summer card!!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

PaperDaisies said...

This is such a fun card. I love the sunglasses and the summery design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Vannessa said...

Fantastic card and I love the patterned papers you used. Love those sunglasses embellishment too - thanks for joining in the Stamping Chef Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT

Monika Reeck said...

Billie the Image is sooo sooo cool (she has no BH right LOL) and nice coloring too great card my sweet friend..I am sorry that I am so late to commenting but I try to catch up my friend..hugs..Monika