Monday, July 28, 2014

Catch the bug Anything but a card Monday - book mark A book is like

Monday July 28, 2014
 
Today at Catch the bug is ABC which translates into Anything But  a Card...
So the old stand by is a book mark. I have to come up with a better idea next time. I know it's lame but I did need a new book mark for my bible and thought this was perfect. I chose the image Dollar flower bug for the book mark as I thought the sentiment I found from MFT worked perfect. I colored it with copics and added a thin ribbon to the tag and used the orange color to complement the flower. Love it and it will be nice for my bible.
 

challenges:
crafty catz #241 - atg
crafty girls #23 - atg
the paper nest dolls #15 - atg

recipe: dollar flower bug ctb, mft sentiment, copics, pti die, ribbon, hero arts black ink, ranger blue for sky, my cloud template








4 comments:

Hlora said...

Billie it is adorable - so gentle and summer! I love this cute Ladybug on the flower!!! great job!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful book mark Ginny x

Unknown said...

You have made such a sweet bookmark! Love the colors and the scene you created. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

tilly said...

a super book mark I love Bugaboo lol, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly