Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Aud Sentiments #111 - Christmas in July / May the lights

Wednesday July 23, 2014
 
 

Sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede and I got to use the darling image . Lights kitty image
 

This is the card I made using the Light's kitty image from QKR.. I thought this kitty was so funny and I could imagine him/her getting all tangled up in the lights.  I put glitter on the lights to give them a sparkle and a little hint of color behind the bulbs to give the glow effect. I love the sentiment. It just happened to go with the image.  Fun card.  I hope you play along and remember to put your sentiment on the front of the card and make it as Christmas card.

challenges:
Crafts 4 eternity #185 - lots of layers
Jellypark - Christmas in July
Polkadoodles  wk 29 - add a little twinkle (glitter on lights)
Sister act #66 - atg
Craftyhazelnuts #186 - layer it up
Craftyhazelnuts extra - Christmas
Eclectic ellapu - atg
Come and get it - Christmas in July
recipe: kraft, dcwv, copics, ss merry everything, glossy accents, glitter, su die













13 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous iamge and card Ginny x

Bunny said...

Looks like that little guy could use some help with the lights. I have the same problem every year. He's a cute image and you've made a great card. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It this week. Bunny DT

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

michele said...

Fabulous card Billie! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

paper fun said...

So cute. Your papers are gorgeous. Such rich colors.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Unknown said...

Oh now he's very cute - great job
Sandie x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great fun card, love the image.

Thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog.

Dionne

MC said...

Billie this is such a funny image, I love it! Hehe! Another gorgeous DT creation xxx

Julie Temple said...

So Cute! Thanks for joining the Christmas in July at Come and Get It this week!
Julie

~ginny said...

Cute card Billie! I like the glow you added around all the lights! And that kitty is well colored - she has a lot of texture!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Billie. The sentiment is purrfect! Thanks for joining the challenge at CHNC Extra for July.

purplecinn said...

How cute is that image, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu - Purple