Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Paper Pretties #304 - no markers / Happy birthday

Wednesday April 2, 2014
 
Wednesday and another challenge at Paper Pretties #304, this week its use no markers... I hope color pencils are not consider markers.. I was thinking they are more like copics or liquid markers..
I love coloring on Kraft so that is what I chose as the copics really soaks up on Kraft so the pencils are perfect. I saw on a blog where they took ranger ink and did a section then put a stencil over it and used white ink and gave a cool look that is what I did below, under the lamb and bird. I then stamped the Happy Birthday but hubby said they needed grounding and pop so he suggested the blue line below it.. who would of thought... he's pretty smart to see that and I think it worked.
 
challenges:
Sugar creek hollow #83 - make your own background
Pumpkin spice #64 - dots
One stitch at a time #206 - atg
Sentimental Sunday #200 - add a doodle to it (under HB and under animals)
IDIC #205 - birthday for a child
613 Avenue create #65 - atg /w/opt twist color challenge
A*muse - atg
Paper makeup #134 - pastel colors
Craftin desert - atg
recipe: pp/hb lamb, color pencils, wink of stella glitter pen, ranger ink, white ink, stencil, ribbon, brad, kraft, bazzill, hero arts black ink





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute. Love the image. You colors are great.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and card design Ginny x

Michelle said...

I really love this image and how you did the white behind the lamb. Very cute. Great that you have a husband that helps you. I do like he blue under the Happy Birthday. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is sooo cute Billie. I love it. That image is just very cute and your colouring is awesome too (as always).

Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

Planetsusie said...

Hi Billie - what a great card and I do think you have a creative hubby as well - such good advice, it certainly was worth taking. I love your pencil colouring, I absolutely MUST try them. As for the image, I really did giggle at them standing there with the balloons sooooooo funny.

Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

Chris said...

Thank you for playing along with last week's Amusing Challenge - I'm sorry it's taken me so long to stop by to let you know I appreciate it! And, congrats on making Top Three! :)