Saturday, September 28, 2013

Unscripted Sketch #224 - Happy Birthday

Saturday September 28 , 2013
 
Unscripted Sketch #224 challenge.  This week the sketch is quite simple. I hope you head over to Unscripted and play along.
 
 I thought I would try a fall theme Happy Birthday card. My birthday is in November and I have other family/friends that have birthdays  in the fall months.  I thought I would use art glitter on the image and give it a nice shine. I used color pens first to color the images and then put color glitter over the ink areas I like the look and very little of the color pen can be seen and that is fine. I think I may try this again. I have so much of that art glitter that was so popular years ago.


challenges:
Delightful Challenge - happy fall y'all
Word Art Wednesday #99 - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - bingo (flowers/sentiment/bling)
The Squirrel And The Fox - happy birthday
Creative Moments #26 - frame it
Happy Camper #22 - show us your flowers
recipe: su / bazzill papers, taylor expression embrace beauty stamps, markers, art glitters, mft die, embossing folder, su brilliant blue ink, stickles






10 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Fab card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Happy Fall Ya'll Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab colours, pretty card, thank you for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, lovin the sparkle it looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!
Thank You for stopping by my blog last week! YES that is the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival! My favorite place to go each Spring!
Have a GREAT day!

Lori said...

Such a fun card - the art glitter gives such pretty color and shine!

Tamie said...

Beautiful happy birthday card! I love your colors and layout. Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our bingo challenge your creation is super inspiring :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Bingo Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, lovely job!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Anonymous said...

This is great, so bright and cheerful and very unusual. Thank uou for entering the Creative Moments challenge. Leona x x

K8 said...

Very lovely card, love that sparkle!!Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate (DT)

Unknown said...

Love this image and the embossed panel. It's so sparkly. :) Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.