Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Paper Pretties #270 - Dream big

Wednesday August 7, 2013
 
Paper Pretties new challenge #270 and the theme this week is
USE AT LEAST TWO PATTERN PAPERS..  Now that is easy huh?
 
I decided to keep this card C&S.. I don't stamp right on the base of the card enough because I never know what to do with the background. So I usually stamp on a separate piece of paper and cut it out or die cut. It felt good doing it this way and masking it and spritzing the background.
I used four different pattern papers - instructions said to use at least two so why not four.. I am loving how this came out.
One of the challenges this is being entered in is coffee break/or food.. well this cat is thinking food so hope it qualifies for the challenge..
I used Hang in there stamp image (which is currently out of stock.. must be popular!
 
 
challenges:
Make it Monday #152 - anything goes
Eureka Stamps #51 - C&S
Anything Goes #98 - coffee break/food
2 Sisters #155 - anything goes
One Stop Craft #237 - keep it simple
Crafty Sentiments - animals
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Loves Rubberstamps #64 - anything goes

recipe: Paper pretties/hang in there, mr hueys sprays, scraps of QQ dp, copics,
memento, crystal accent




11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and image Ginny x

Ceal said...

great card, love the background!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love love love love this image and this awesome card. I'm not understanding how you masked the card and how you got the yellow in the middle of the coat hanger.....I'm scratching my head!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

One last question. I can't find the image in the store. I put it in the search box and came up empty. I use to be on the PP team and never knew it was so hard to find an image. This is the third time I have looked for an image and struggled to find it. Very frustrating!

Jac’s Playground said...

Hee hee love this, great background you've created, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Dangina Martinez said...

So adorable. That cat looks so real. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Annette said...

Such a lovely fun card! Beautiful coloured and lovely papers!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette

mixamatoasties said...

Haha!! Love it!

Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this time.

Susan x

Jackie W said...

This card is fabulous! Love the image! Too funny! Love your spritzing! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
Jackie W :)

Unknown said...

AWWW, this is super cute.

Thanks for playing along with us this week over at EurekaStamps.blogspot.com

CAS challenge;)
Sara Paschal Eureka Stamps Design Team

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments animals challenge.
Cathy xx