Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wherever you go

Wednesday April 24, 2013
 
I went to a ladies retreat with my church this past weekend to Seaside Oregon. I made a card for both speakers and this is the one I made for the lady speaker. It was a lovely retreat, the weather was off and on rain but gee just to look at the ocean from your hotel room it did not matter. I am so glad we live close to the ocean. It's only about 160 miles from my home to where we went.
this card I used PTI die and stamp set, and viva pearl pen. Ink SU. I love this card paper is bazzill.
challenges:
Cupcake Craft #239 - monochromatic
Make It Monday #137 - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - use a sentiment
Crafty Sentiments - monochromatic
 

5 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the design
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Faye said...

I love the colours you've used on this gorgeous project. Thanks so much for playing with our Monotone Challenge at Cupcake. x

Cindy said...

I love it Billie! It makes me smile! I'm sure you bring some sunshine to someone with this card!

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Making Monday! :D

rachel said...

wow this really is a blast of sunshine - thanks so much for joining our challenge at Crafty sentiments and good luck xx

Gale said...

Awwww, this is a really sweet card. Love the sunshiny colors and your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale DT