Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stella Sketch #136 - My fake plants

Sunday April 28, 2013
 
Sunday Stella Sketch at Catch The Bug #136.  Just follow the sketch and post your card at the link for Catch the bug. I hope your play along. I love seeing what you all come up with.
 
 For my card I used Grumpy Gertrude/fake plants who is quite a funny lady.  Her thoughts are quite funny. I love plants but I love the real ones.
challenges:
Charisma Cardz - polka dots
Penny's Paper Crafty #124 - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Creative Moments #15 - spring (some people plant fake plants for spring)
Jellypark - make us laugh/smile
recipe: Grumpy Gertrude fake plants/ctb, su very vanilla, various dp, ribbon, paper flowers, stickles, copics, quick quote chalk ink, spellbinder die

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....you made my morning with your delightful card. I'm still LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles said...

This is great!!! Fun image and fabulous sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Penny said...

Oh, how funny! LOL! Love your design, papers, & embellies! Really fabulous image & sentiment & great coloring! Thank you for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Billie, so cute and funny :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Cynthia said...

This is hilarious! Perfect sentiment for this image.

Lisa Minckler said...

ROFL....thanks, I needed that laugh!! :)

Karen Petitt said...

lol, this one made me giggle ! Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #15 spring challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

Melanie said...

HA HA! A fabulous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)