Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Paper Pretties #253 - theme BUTTONS / Hello Friend

Wednesday April 10, 2013
 
Welcome to Wednesday and a new week for a challenge at Paper Pretties #253 and the theme is BUTTONS!!!..
First before I show you my card, this is the new release for this week. This digi set is called Buttons, how appropriate considering the theme is BUTTONS.. Cute huh?
 
 


This is my card using the digi image and words  Buttercup ... I just had to put him in a scene so I used the tree and sun die from MFT and added buttons to color it up. This would of made a cute mothers day card but I just was not thinking. I still have a hard time making mothers day cards. I lost my mom going on 6 years. It does not get any easier. Same with fathers day, its been 10 yrs. Still hard. But enough on that.. this is my card and I think it would make someone happy.. Hope you get a chance to play along. I cant wait to see what you do. I have so many buttons I need new ideas.. so lets see what you have..

challenges:
2 Sisters #138 - anything goes
One Stitch At A Time #158 - anything goes
IDIC #154 Robyns Fetish - anything goes
613 - Avenue Create #14 - spring fever
Make It Monday #135 - open
Forever Friends #59 - diecuts/punches
Pause Dream Enjoy #7 - dew drops or rhinestone, pearls, buttons, etc
Crafty Bloggers - anything goes
MYGRAFTICO #14 - anything goes

recipe: buttercup/pp, su very vanilla, dcwv, mft dies, ranger ink, various buttons, twine, su punch, my cloud template, copics


9 comments:

Mimi said...

WOW Billie I just love your card, all the layering brings everything to life and you have coloured your digi perfectly. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Billie
What a fabulous fun scene .Great tree! Great colouring too .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is gorgeous,love the buttons on the tree. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Chana Malkah said...

Oh, Billie, this is just too adorable! The buttons definitely elevate this project on the Cute-O-Meter! Thanks for playing on our block at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Sandra H said...

Hello and good morning, Your card is so beautiful l just love that shape and your embellishments used are perfect for our challenge at Forever Friends "Dies/Punches good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

CG said...

Love this! The use of buttons is amazing, and those torn fields are beautiful. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at One Stitch at a Time, and hope you'll join our new challenge today. Best, CG

Unknown said...

So freakin cute! so sorry I am late commenting..
Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
♥ Pam, PDE DT

Linda said...

Hi love your card!
Thanks for joining our foreverfriends challenge! X Linda DT-FF

Wattage said...

Great use of buttons! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x