Saturday, April 06, 2013

Catch the bug Saturday challenge / Anything Goes - I love U

Saturday April 6, 2013
 
Saturday challenge at Catch the Bug is ANYTHING GOES
I like anything goes cards as I can just freely add what I want and use up scraps. I guess I can on a lot of my other cards too but I feel free using all those left over pieces and not following a theme or sketch. Any how I also chose to use KIDZGHEART  a cute little Kidz image. With Mothers day coming up I thought this would also be a precious card to give. It would also be good for a friendship, birthday, just because card.
 
challenges:
Inky Impressions #104 - for a child
Word Art Wednesday #74 - anything goes
Craft 4 Eternity #118 - sweet spring/color challenge
 
recipe: kidz /ctb, bazzill, dcwv dp, mft die, su punch, tech tues words, copics, bling, ranger ink, corner chomper
 

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I LOVE this darling image, Billie. Very creative and fun. It turned out super cute. THanks for stopping by again to share it in our challenge.
Blessings for a great week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the adorable image and all your pretty papers
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! hugs x