Thursday, April 18, 2013

Catch the bug Oldie But Goodie -Morning Cathy

Thursday April 18- 2013
 
Thursday at Catch the bug   is OBG / Oldie But Goodie and today I am using Cathy/Morning   This is not the sentiment that comes with her, I chose to use Art Impressions stamp sentiment. Cathy's sentiment is cute and funny too. If you click on the Cathy link above you can see the sentiment that goes along with her.
Challenges:
Pile it on #15 - embossing
Penny's Papercraft #123 - use a sentiment
recipe: cathy morning/ctb, words art impressions, papers k&c and other dp, black su, embossing zing white, copics, twine, button
 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Yip, know the feeling lol.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment! Made me laugh! :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahaha....love the card....enjoyed your card with my morning coffee just now!

Miradormakings said...

This is a great fun card and image. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4everybody.

Joan x

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,the sentiment is perfect and it made me giggle
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Chris said...

LOL, I just love your card, that image is cracking me up. Funny cards are my favorite cards.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Just love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Manderly said...

Great card, Billie! Love that image and sentiment...made me laugh! Thank you for joining us a Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!
Manderly
xxxooo