Friday, April 05, 2013

Catch the bug -new release AKV expecting - Congratulations!

Friday April 5-2013
 
It's Friday.. Yippee I am so glad. I love the weekend an being home and having time to craft and be with my dear hubby and our two precious four legged kids. My dear crafting friend is coming over to play in my craft room. It's always a fun time, make cards, eat, listen to movies, eat, laugh, talk and eat.  Yea we like to eat.
 
Today is free Friday at Catch the bug and today we have AKV EXPECTING.. Aren't they a cute couple. I again let the paper do most of the work. I did not embellish much as I did not want to take away from the paper.
 
challenges:
Divas by Design - spring colors
Ladybug Craft Ink - anything goes
Paper Makeup #82 - anything goes
 
recipe: akv expecting/ctb, bazzill, dcwv nana's nursery, mft circle dies, copics, su not quite navy ink, words?, circle punch, twine, button
 

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

What a fun creation. Love the giraffe and the fussy cut around the cute couple.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Couldn't be more perfect timing with my first grandchild on the way....going to try and color this up today. Beautiful card and perfect paper!!!

Rene said...

This is just too cute!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
Rene :D

Sally said...

Cute image, love the colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
Hugs Sally xxx

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous fun card. Love the cute image and the design. Love the colours also.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x