Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Catch the bug - new release AKV boy flower - Sending well wishes

Tuesday April 2, 2013
 
April is here and we are hoping Spring will come with it. We did have a wonderful pretty Easter Sunday. I am so ready for Spring and warmer weather.
Today is new release day at Catch the bug and today let me introduce you to
AKV BOY FLOWER
 
I thought I would place him in a get well card. I was thinking he would make an awesome Mother day, birthday, congratulations card but I am in need of get well so that's what I made. It's endless he could be used for so many different occasions.
I love this embossing folder from Sizzix. love the wonderful texture it gives.
 
challenges:
613 Avenue Create #13 - anything goes with flowers
Kaboodle Doodle #165 - use 2 different pattern papers
The Paper Nest Dolls #1 - anything goes
Paper Makeup #82 - anything goes
 
recipe: akv boy flower /ctb, bazzill, dcwv, scrap, ribbon, sizzix embossing folder, flower, goosebump gem, mft words, spellbinder die, genius die, copics, te bling
 

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So cheerful and I love the flower and colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NicoleDesigns said...

Simple but extremely adorable..... =) Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.... xo

Shannon White said...

Aww, soo Adorable!! this would definitely bring a smile to anyone's face, under the weather or not, lol 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie I saw your card on Bugaboo and MIM and it is just so adorable. Love the bright colors.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a happy cheerful card...who could not resist this darling card.

Unknown said...

Such a cute, fun card Billie! Fab image too :)
Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs, Tracey x

Confiseries Papier said...

Just too darn cute, thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at MIM! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Love the embossing on the card and the different diecuts in perfect coordinating colors with the image. Thanks for entering at Paper nest dolls! ~Kelly Walkelmol