Friday, April 19, 2013

Catch the bug FREE FRIDAY / PRETTY COW - I (heart) moo

Friday April 19, 2013
 
Free Friday at Catch the bug  today we have Pretty Cow.. See the cute flower on her head? So cute.
I chose this Debbie Mumm paper for the background. Again, I love when the paper does the work. It's one sheet/not pieced. Love that.
challenges:
Craft Your Passion #158 - adorable animals
Stamp With Fun #207 - romantic ( I heart moo! - is that romantic?
Papertake Weekly - one paper taker
recipe: pretty cow/ctb, words Judith, very vanilla su, Debbie mumm dp, ek punch, mft die, ranger, quick kutz alphabet
 

7 comments:

~ginny said...

Welcome to the "Adorable Animals" Monday Challenge Billie... this is a darling card - and it definitely meets the "adorable" criteria! I really like the DP you chose, your coloring of the cow and the sentiment! Good luck in the Challenge and I hope we see more of your work next week!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passions
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Chrissy said...

Lol...such a cute card Billie, fabulous colours in the papers, love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cards by Sharyn said...

A very happy and colourful card. Love the cow. Thanks for sharing on Make It Monday

Pia S said...

Billie, this is the sweetest little card! Love the farm scene you've created! The DPs work so well with your image, and I do like the detail of the die cut grass too. So cute! I spotted your card on MIM.

kuya said...

I heart this moo too! So totally romantic LOL

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun with this absolutely adorable card, it made me laugh ♥

Hugs,
Heike

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is amoosing!....
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Adorable Animals Challenge.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is amoosing!....
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Adorable Animals Challenge.