Saturday, April 13, 2013

April calendar page

Saturday April 13, 2013
 
I wanted to share a calendar page I made. There is a group of girls, most of them live in Wisconsin but a few of us live in Washington state. We choose a month or two and do what ever we want. This year I chose April and Sept. I then get two wonderful calendars to enjoy all year. I keep one at work and one at home. It's so much fun to enjoy every one's wonderful design for a whole month. This is one of twelve identical pages I made before I sent them to Wisconsin for them to be spiral bound with every one's monthly pages and then two are sent back to me.
I used my cloud template, ranger ink, su paper, pti stamps, su ink and su punch, dcwv dp.
 
 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What an AWESOME IDEA! I would love to do something like this...yal came up with a wonderful idea and I love love your April calendar and the sentiment!