Monday, December 03, 2012

Paper pretties - Tooth fairy

Monday December 3, 2012

Monday is another Paper Pretties challenge http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/  today's challenge is to USE RIBBON... Now with the holidays this should be quite easy.. Hope you get to play along this week.  This week I used a re-release Tooth Fairy

I am using my desktop computer vs. laptop so I hope this all comes works out ok. I had set up an appointment to have my LT looked at a couple of days ago for Sunday for just a check up, clean it, check for virus just simple stuff... well Saturday when I went to pre- post and get some things off the computer which is used 90% for crafting I could not even get it to work.. so had to retake the photo and find sites for challenges and such. What a headache but so glad I had the appointment to get it in the shop so my days out aren't too bad.. AND at least I have a desk top computer which is new and haven't been on since I got it probably close to a year ago.

challenges: 
fun with shapes and more 122 - everything but Christmas http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/
card crafters circle 51 - bearing gifts http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.ca/
make it monday 118 - open http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
one stitch at a time 142 - anything goes http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

recipe: tooth fairy by paper pretties, bazzill, jellybean dp, copics, stickles, ribbon, ranger



10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a cute card, I saw you on MIM
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

loz said...

Hello Billie...Your card is Fabulous. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Faye said...

Hello Billie. Your card is Fantastic. Saw this on MIM..Faye

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Word..... your card put the biggest smile on my face and that's hard to do since we are still sick in our household. And that bow.....happy happy happy! The entire is just so happy happy happy!!!!

Ali said...

Such a sweet card! Gorgeous papers and a fab image and I LOVE that big bow!

Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Lisa Minckler said...

At my age, I'm happy to keep the teeth I have, but she almost makes me wish I could just place one more under the pillow! She's adorable and how fun to have a card WITH a little fairy gift too. :)
Beautiful work here Billie.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

Aww this is so fun and cute, love the fairy and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xxx

Pauline said...

Such a cute creation... I remember the tooth fairy! Thanks for sharing with us in the Card Crafter's Circle!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous colours and how lovely is that ribbon :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)