Friday, May 25, 2012

I carrot about you

Friday May 25, 2012

New free Friday image from Catch the bug http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ Garden Bunny... Not always a favorite to have in your garden or deer but this bunny won't do any harm. Isn't it cute??

I usually just plant garlic in old fashion bathtubs that are seated in the ground about 5 inch lip that way the voles and moles and what ever stays away from the bulbs.. the drain hole has wire over it and living in the country we can get away with it.. I would like to make a garden but we do have wild bunnies, deer and other critters so as I hear from neighbors gardens are not safe unless you cage enclose them. So I will stick with my card and this little garden bunny..

challenges:
by cute and girly - spring is all around http://www.bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.co.uk/
charisma cardz #20 - no flowers http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/

recipe: garden bunny -catch the bug, cosmo cricket papers, kraft, black su, buttons, floss, ranger inks, copics and I wrote the words..



5 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

He's very sweet and I love the bright, cheerful card you've made with him !!

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Nice rabbit. Wonderful colours and papers. Bravo ! I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. I like this little cute rabbit. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Gram's Treasures said...

Love all those nice bright colours, so sunny and cheerful. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma and hope to see you next time too!

Kate said...

Sweet bunny, love the papers you have team him up with. Thanks for sharing with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **