Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One stamp set three cards

April 11, 2012..

Yesterday, since I am home still recovering from Bronchitis.. I needed to make some sympathy cards.. My dear friend lost her father Monday night and I know her mother and sister quite well and they all live very very close so I wanted to make each a card and thought why not use one stamp set make it work.. What better stamp set but Paper Trey botanical silhouettes.. I felt it needed to have a little extra since it was so white /plain so did the various lines around to give it a completion. I wanted to keep them simple but beautiful. I used Ranger distress ink as I love the soft look it gives and memento black for the stems/words..

challenges:
pile it on #15 - "S" /sympathy cards http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/
make it monday - ATG http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/













5 comments:

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

A lovely selection of cards Billie :) I spotted them over at MIM. Sarah

Dana said...

Your cards are just beautiful! I love the colors you used. I saw your post on MIM.

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful cards .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Meighan Wheller said...

Realy lovely card Billie. All the variations and colours are wonderful. I found you card on Make It Monday. Hope you feel better soon :) Regards Meighan

1CardCreator said...

This is a beautiful card. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)