Monday, September 05, 2011

Monday September 5, 2011 Sweetest thing Sweet Sunday sketch Sketch challenge SSSC133 at Sweet Sunday http://kgiron.blogspot.com/ All that scraps ..anything goes. I did not think I had any more mojo to make cards beings Ive done so many on my extra days off plus this lovely warm weather labor day weekend. But I managed to get a few more cards done today. I like how this came out I was trying to figure out a background and ran across this paper pad.. It worked.

Paper: Club scrap, K&Company.. Ink: Memento black, Ranger shabby shutter.. Stamp: CC Design Honey, Verve words... Accessories: Spellbinder die, MFT die, TE die, Viva pearl pen, Pizzaz a plenty half pearls, BG brad, felt, Copics..
Also entered into Paper Take Weekly anything goes. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/








4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is just darling! I love this image and your coloring is fabulous!

Karen Veneracion Flores said...

I love the waves border, all the elements were perfectly together! So cute.

Lisa said...

Awww, what a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Now that is so adorable! Love your take.
Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina