Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday August 13, 2011 Join us in the challenge at Unscripted Sketches for this weeks sketch.. http://unscriptedsketches.com/


This is the card I did for our challenge at Unscripted Sketches.. I hope you have time to join in on the fun sketch and lets see what you come up with. It can be anything - scrapbook, notebook, card what ever just follow the sketch best you can.. I thought I would stamp right over the designer paper and use my pencils vs. copics which was fun. I used pencils all the time before I got introduced to copics then they kind of went farther back on my desk. I like the look I got and making the paper I stamped on work for use your imagination what your looking at.. Paper: TE card base, Quick Quote scraps, DCWV scraps.. Ink: Memento black.. Stamp: Taylored Expressions a day in paradise.. Accessories: circle punch, prisma pencils, embossing folder, EK sticker




No comments: