Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday May 22, 2011
What a busy weekend, this is the only card that I have been able to make. It's for my great grandsons third birthday which we had the party yesterday and of course he was more interested in the presents vs. the card. Oh well that is a three year old for you. My daughter came into town from Colorado for the party and to spend a few days and I have not seen her since last year at this time. My daughter and grandson and great grandson came over to the house today and spent the day. So you can see it's been a busy busy weekend. I hope to get a few cards made this week for the challenges out there. Until then I am posting this cutie.
Paper: Kraft PTI, road trip October afternoon, club scrap red. Ink: versa mark. Stamp: no sure who the HB is by. Accessories: Sassafras felt truck and number, Tim Holtz mini stapler, embossing powder white, corner chomper.

No comments: