Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday May 1, 2011

Clean and Simple

Clean and simple #138 challenge... http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/

Well let me tell you this was so simple it's silly. I saw on Papercraft this technique. Its taking those little sheets of reinforcement circles like you put on paper binder holes and inking each page (each sheet is only about 3x5 if that and cheap under $2.00 for quite a few in a pack) I used all ranger inks and used the sponge inking tool to go over the whole little sheet I did one sheet in each color. Then when that is done take some border stamps I used PTI and just stamp each sheet in black. HINT: make sure that you take a Kleenex and wipe each sheet once done or you will have a mess on your fingers and possible card as the ink will not stick to the shinny paper the circles are on and be all over your fingers when you are removing them, my first card was going to be on white ; ( ....

Paper: TE card stock, circle enforcement Ink: assorted Ranger Stamps: assorted PTI border, words easy elegance SU



2 comments:

Beate said...

Great take on the sketch, Billie!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant Billie and the sentiment is perfect... Thank you for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Hugs from Catherine