Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday March 6, 2011
One card THREE challenges... Waltzingmouse- sketch challenge, Catch the bug - Any thing goes... Spotted chick -using Kraft paper... This is the third sketch for Catch the bug and again a cute Bugaboo image..I have a couple of four legged kids and they are my best friend I missed them so much while I was away on vacation..DH knew I was coming back but they did not understand and it made me sad to think that I probably left them. They were all over me when I returned..of course DH also LOL
Paper: kraft PTI, BG max and whiskers
Ink: brown Memento, printer ink
Stamps: Bugaboo image, inkadinkado words
Accessories: cinnamon Stickles, Copics

8 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Awww Billie, this is so cute! I LOVE these colors and the plaid background is great with this image! Love the placement of the sentiment too! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Kristie W. said...

So cute! I love Bugaboo's doggy images :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so adorable. It's such a cute image and coupled with these wonderful papers, it's one dog-gone awesome card. =)

Linda said...

Adorable card! I love the image.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

Beate said...

Your card is adorable! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Jenny said...

So adorable! I love the DP!! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge with us!

sgc said...

Billie--very cut card! Love the sentiment you used with the doggie image! Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the sentiment! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!