Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sketch One card two challenges... I {heart} 2 stamp sketch challenge & C4C50 Crazy for Challenge..using music.... This card is a lot better looking in person, it really looks washed out on the computer. I do not know what we are doing wrong in taking photos I use a light box and the daylight bulbs and camera Nikon P90 set on museum but not getting the look I want. If anyone has suggestions please let me know in the comment area or email me. Thanks
Paper: burgundy card stock got years ago at paper zone, designer paper Card Makers
Ink: black Memento
Stamp: Judi Kins, stamp Francisco, Verve budding blooms
Accessories: azure embossing power for music notes, MS bird punch, Copics, silver glitter pen for highlighting

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

love it, thanks for playing along with the C4C