Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sketch Sketch challenge SSC159 Stamping 411... I had stamped this flower some time ago and just did not know what to do with it ...till today. I had fun playing with different colors to use and it helped as a friend gave me (kind of won) some SU design papers so put them to use along with some others.
Paper: Club scrap, Bazzill, SU, Tuesday morning.
Ink: real red, riding hood, summer sun, certainly celery, old olive SU, fired brick Ranger
Stamps: watercolor garden SU, fairy tales Verve
Accessories: SU punch, Viva pearl pen

7 comments:

Kerin said...

Wow this is very pretty! I love that stamp set, it reminds me of an old favorite of mine, Terrific Tulips!

Sandy said...

Love the flower. Colors are very pretty together.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Oh this brings back such great memories. I love this set...it was the very first two step stampin' set I purchased. Great job!!!

Jodi said...

Love the color on the corners of the paper & the pearl dots!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, I never bought that set, but I've always loved cards made with it. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for playing along this week with Stamping 411.

gbarron56 said...

Hi Billie -- great job with this week's sketch challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! We're so glad you did and hope you'll be back for more! Blessings, Gretchen

Cindy Haffner said...

Your flower is GORGEOUS.