Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello everyone,

Today is Thursday April 15th and tomorrow morning I will be going out of town till Sunday to the beach (woohoo) for a ladies church retreat. I will not be posting or be able to make any cards for the challenges until I return Sunday and depending on the time it may be later in the week before I will get any cards made. (I do have a DH and two dogs) I will just have to wait and see what kind of time I have.
I want to thank everyone who visits my blog and also to those that leave comments, it keeps encouraging me to make my cards and post them. I love how it just stimulates the mind and use stamps that I have had in box's for years. I have been doing this since early 90's. There are a lot of stamps and I still keep buying can never have too many, kind of like purses. LOL.
Have a great weekend and will be back soon.
Billie

No comments: